4th Avenue Property Management Overview
4th Avenue Property Management has been providing property management services for more than 12 years. Whether you need a property manager for an investment home or a home you would eventually like to sell, we can provide complete property management services from beginning to end. We own investment property ourselves and know the difficulty of finding a quality, affordable property manager. We provide property management services to residential and multi-family properties in Duluth, Suwanee, Buford, Sugar Hill, Dacula, Lawrenceville, Hoschton, and surrounding areas.
Don’t let the horror stories scare you off from making a wise financial decision. If you’re interested in learning the truth about how property management can help you save money, time, preserve your investment, and protect you from liability, contact us for a market evaluation. It’s easy, and it’s free!
The business of real estate management is ever changing with new laws and regulations imposed upon property owners. Selecting the tenant for your property is more important now than ever before. If your property is located in Gwinnett County, put 4th Avenue Property Management to work for you!
We manage with a specific long-term strategy to accomplish your goals.
Let us help! We have a solution that can fit most any situation.
Just a few Reasons to Choose 4th Avenue Property Management
Why hire 4th Avenue Property Management?
- Save time by elimating trips to the property
- Save money by avoiding costly repairs
- Protect your investment through property preservation through periodic home inspections
- Reduce liability from mistakenly breaking Landlord Tenant laws
- Maximizing Rental Revenues
- Online access to everything concerning your home with our Owner Online Portal
- Owner Direct Deposits for reliable on time payments.
- We are licensed with the Georgia Real Estate Commission and serve as Brokers and Agents
- We carry required and necessary insurance to reduce your liability and protect your property
- We have been Managing Residential and Multi-Family properties in Gwinnett and surrounding counties for more than 12 years.
- We specialize in Buford, Suwanee, Dacula, Sugar Hill, Hoschton, and Lawrenceville ensuring you receive professional management services at the lowest price possible.
- The best systems in the business learned from our own mistakes and developed over time. Our systems were not learned in a class or out of a book. We are not learning on your dime!
- We market your property in variety of mediums at no additional cost to you. We are currently syndicated on over 80 websites and receive more than 100 unique guest per day to our site.
- Our established presence in the community and our VIP List provides word-of-mouth referrals better than any local advertising system.
- We know our market better than anyone and ensure top dollar for your property. By specializing in specific areas of Gwinnett County, we can stay on top of trends and the market.
- We use video and pictures to attract as much qualified traffic as posssible.
- We have created alliances with local schools and corporations to ensure qualified applicants can find your home.
- We only lease to pre-qualified, responsible residents.
- We do a thorough reference check before the lease is signed, including employment verification, rent history, criminal background checks, and references.
- We take the time with each new resident to explain the benefits and responsibilities of leasing a home from us to ensure your property is cared for and maintained.
- We collect fair and appropriate security and pet deposits.
- Our comprehensive screening procedures and targeting marketing help us find desirable residents.
- Our key-control procedures protect you and the resident against unauthorized entry .
- By performing regular inspections and managing specific home services, we solve most problems before they become crisis.
- We use a professional, online bookkeeping system that provides accurate tracking. Our reports are available to owners online to view incomes and expenses, work orders, bills, or any other transaction relating to your property
- We provide complete, accurate annual statements for simplified tax preparation for you or your CPA. Our property management services may be tax deductible as business expense.
- We maintain a list of qualified, reasonably priced vendors and contractors to care for your property.
- We know what repairs should cost and how long they should take to complete, saving you time and money.
- Our relationship with local vendors gives us the leverage to correct poor performance.
- We help avoid costly repairs by providing regular inspections.
- We protect the value of your investment by maintaining your property in top condition.
By hiring 4th Avenue Property Management, you get all of the above with 12 years of Property Management experience all for the price of a cup of coffee and a biscuit a day.
Strategies for Renting or Selling Your Home
A Few Great Reasons to Own A Rental Home As a property management company in Gwinnett County and a long time investor, I see 5 huge advantages to owning real estate. Whether you are an "accidental landlord" or an investor wanting to own a few houses, a well purchased, well taken care of home can have it's rewards. Reason number one. A rental home is an excellent way to reduce taxes. The … [Read More...]
As a Property Management Company in Gwinnett County, we have narrowed our focus to 5 key areas to be an effective Property Manager. Whether you are an "accidental landlord" or an investor, this rental property can either be a cash cow, future goldmine, or an anchor around your neck. While providing Property Management Services involves many areas, the owner is directly affected by these 5 … [Read More...]
Managing Residential Rental Properties As a property management company in Buford Georgia and the owner of rental properties, I focus on 4 areas to get the best return on my rental properties as well as our clients. Whether you are an accidental landlord or purchased the property for an investment, focusing on these key areas will get you pointed in the right direction. First, get … [Read More...]
Providing Property Management Services in Gwinnett County Georgia over the past decade has been very interesting. I say interesting because the market and expectations have changed. The rental market as well as the resell market has changed due to price, demographics, job opportunities, school openings, apprehensive buyers, and sellers. An effective property management company will have … [Read More...]
As Property Manager in Buford Georgia, we get many phone calls from homeowners interested in renting their home or at least exploring the option of renting their home. While most of the Property Management Companies provide many of the same services, it usually boils down to two things. Does the Property Manager provide the level of service you are looking for and your gut feeling. A few … [Read More...]
Turning down Rental Applicants for less than stellar rental history is never a profitable or fun. As a Property Management Company in Buford GA, we spend a great amount of time and money generating calls and traffic to our available rental properties. So, when an applicant applies, we expect everything to go smoothly. However, that is not always the case. Below are 3 must do items to … [Read More...]
The key to renting a home in under two weeks isn't a secret, but committing to the plan can be a challenge. As a property management company in Buford, getting a home rent ready is never an easy task. However, everyday the home is vacant is another day that something called life can happen. Vacancies cost money and a vacant house invites trouble. As a property manager, my job is to convince … [Read More...]
This is the right time to buy an Owner Financed home in Gwinnett County. The last time we saw these advantages were back in the late 1980's. As a property management company in Buford, we see a large number of homes that are in excellent condition in great neighborhoods that only 5 years ago were the hottest houses on the market. Now, these homes have mortgages that are equal to what the house … [Read More...]
Yes! If you have a house for sale or rent in Gwinnett County, consider offering the home as Rent to Own or Owner Financed. As a property management company in Buford GA, we fill 60% of our homes with Rent to Own tenant buyers, 30% as standard rentals, and 10% as Owner Financed homes. As we get into the year, I expect the Owner Financing to gain momentum. There are loan programs out there … [Read More...]
In my 9 years of buying, selling, renting, and running a property management company, the question has never taken on such a diverse answer. However, I believe it’s a question more and more homeowners are asking. I became a property manager in Gwinnett County, Georgia because homes were not selling and more and more homeowners were getting foreclosed on. We all remember the days of listing … [Read More...]
One of the largest mortgage lenders in the U.S. proposes a required 30% down payment be included in the Regulation Reform Bill now being discussed by our Federal Government. As our federal deficit balloons to record highs, our Federal Government will decide if we should pay before we play. Can you believe this? This is the same government who has oversight over Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac not to … [Read More...]
Not a week goes by that someone doesn’t tell me a story about someone forfeiting a deposit or someone asking me how to get one back. Usually, it’s too late. As a property management company in Buford Georgia, we are held to some pretty high standards by the state as well as the Real Estate Commission. If you are dealing with an individual landlord in any state, they are only bound by the … [Read More...]
Getting that property rented out is priority one if you are the owner or property manager. As a property management company in Buford Georgia, we base our entire business around the fundamental fact that an empty, non producing house is bad for everyone. Below is a summary what we use in our business to get our own homes rented out as well as our clients. A key area to focus your efforts and … [Read More...]
As a property management company in Lawrenceville Georgia, I’m convinced that home owners are served best if a company can meet the expectations of the owner. While an owner may have high expectations, it really is the property management company’s responsibility to explain what they can and cannot provide. Below is a list of what I looked for when I was searching for a rental management company … [Read More...]
As a Property Management Company in Buford Georgia, I get this question several times a week and often times once a day. After nine years of offering property management services, I believe property managers provide several key benefits. First on the list would have to be time saving. There is a lot that goes into finding a resident and getting a property rented out. Just to … [Read More...]